Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My demonstrative speech did not turn out the way I wanted it too but it has good and bad opinions. I went up feeling more confident and less shakey. I was still nervous but tried to keep it less obvious. I tried to avoid words such as; like, ummm, so. I knew the information I was talking about better. I made sure I looked around the room more than before. Lastly it felt easier to speak to my audience.

Things I need to work on vary to things I speak on. This speech in particular I was not particularly prepared for the best even though I knew the information better. I still get fidgity and restless when I am in front of everyone but that keeps getting better everytime I speak. I need to work on finding different places in the room to look at, and not do it unevenly (look to one side more than the other). And lastly the thing I need to work on is staying enthusiastic and showing emotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment